Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Update

Hey,
Sorry its been a bit since I've updated. Thanks to everyone who came out to the book signing at 21st Century! I had a great time. Anyways, its officially break time. Aside from a billion other things I've been doing, I'm currently kicking around several new comic ideas, trying to decide which to tackle first. Whichever I choose, I will begin work on it soon. And when I do, updates will be found right here! So hang tight and enjoy the holidays!

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Excitement!*

    Can't wait to hear what you plan on diving into next. Whatever it is, I'll be first in line to buy a copy. :)

    Sincerely,

    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

    ReplyDelete