Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great new year! Nathan and the Land of Robots has been named one of Justin Giampaoli's Best Mini-Comics and Small Press Titles of 2009! Check out the rest of the list over at the poopsheet foundation here. I'm really excited and honored to be a part of this list along with other great artists like my teacher and friend Ryan Claytor.

I'm looking forward to 2010. I'm already planning my next comic (I plan on revealing a little more about this soon) and I am also planning on sharing a table at SPACE in the spring with my friend and fellow comic artist Austin Hendry. I am also working on making Nathan and the Land of Robots more widely available, both in local comic shops and online.

So hopefully 2010 will be as awesome as 2009, if not more awesome! Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me!

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Matt! This is Paul and Sarah in Akron. Send me your email. pawz68@mac.com

    ReplyDelete