Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nimbus Update

Hey Everyone,

Here's a quick update about my latest project: Nimbus. Things are moving along and I am right in the middle of screen printing the covers for Part I. Here are a couple images that give you an idea of what the process is like and you can get a glimpse of the cover art (which doesn't look like much with only one of the 2 colors printed!) I am printing 200 copies so its pretty intense.
Photobucket
Photobucket
So there you have it! I will post an update with some pictures after I print the second color. Hopefully I will post an update regarding the inside of the comic soon. I'm hoping I get a break from school work and side projects soon so I can really get moving on the penciling of the rest of the comic!
'Till next time!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment