Saturday, June 19, 2010

Multi Artist Comic!

As I mentioned in my last post, I worked on a comic with a bunch of the artists at Kids Read Comics recently and I wanted to scan it and post it so everyone could see how funny it turned out. Each artist drew one panel and handed it off to the next artist. I started with the large establishing shot of the lonely fox in the big city and then started passing it. Unfortunately I lost track of where this comic went and I'm not sure exactly who drew each panel. Although I do know some of the artists; I think in fairness I will leave them all anonymous rather than leave some people out. If you want to post a comment and take credit for your panel, feel free! Everyone did a really great job on these panels, this comic cracks me up.

'Till next time

-Matt

1 comment: