Tuesday, July 13, 2010

24 HOURS LATER

Sorry its been so long since I have posted!

This past Saturday I participated in a 24 hour comic day with a bunch of my fellow comic artists. It was my first 24 hour comic day and it was EXTREME! I did not realize how difficult it really is to draw for 24 hours straight. So with a new sense of respect for all who have completed the 24 hour comic challenge I will be releasing a new 24 page comic titled The Messenger. It is about a bike messenger who has a rough night after he catches some thugs in the act of stealing his bicycle. I'm really excited about it and hopefully it won't be too long before I am able to get it printed.

Next time I return to school I will be able to use the big flatbed scanners to post some previews on my blog.

I have also just received my copy of the June issue of The National Fantasy Fan, which I had the privilege of drawing the cover art for. So hopefully I will be able to post an image of that soon as well!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

-Matt

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the 24 hours comic. Will you post a scan/preview online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Next time I go back to school I will be able to use the scanners to post a preview

    ReplyDelete