Thursday, December 13, 2012

METAL SHARK


I had a great time at the Monster Drawing Rally last weekend. Unfortunately my phone died and I was unable to take any pictures of my drawing. So I made this new version of it to share with everyone! The real drawing looked a lot like this one, except it was done in only 1 hour and it was all pen and marker. This drawing was colored digitally. The Drawing Rally version didn't have the space backdrop either. I just thought it was the most fitting background for a metal shark with Gundam-esque laser wings.

The color turned out a little different than I expected but I'm pretty happy with it. I've had some eye problems this week and ended up coloring this while looking through some sunglasses because my eyes were dilated. When I took the glasses off and my blurry vision started to fade, the color completely changed! Still pretty cool though. Hope you enjoy! Quite different from the last metal shark drawing I posted in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment