Monday, June 17, 2013

Sketch & KRC 2013

I visited my brother in NYC this past weekend and I drew this crazy, semi-bionic, snake during the lengthy taxiing process before take off.  The drawing is done entirely with a black Bic ball point pen - which is my go-to drawing method for car & plane rides. Mostly because I can keep building sketchy layers to create a finished product without worrying too much about the bumps.




I also wanted to mention that I will be attending Kids Read Comics again for 2013! The event is this weekend (6/22 & 6/23) at the Ann Arbor District Library. The Artist Alley is Noon - 6pm Saturday and Sunday, and I will participating in a Quick Draw event from 3:30pm-4:00pm on Saturday with Jono Balliett. Check out the KRC website for more info. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment