Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gates

Hello again!

I just wanted to make another post today to promote a project that I recently had the privilege of being a small part of. My brother, Kevin, is in a band called Gates that just released their first EP and I can't say enough about how awesome it turned out. I got to illustrate the trees that you see on the album art pictured above (which looks awesome screen printed on the CD packaging). The EP is FREE and can be downloaded here, or you can purchase one of those hand screen printed hard copies for only $5!
The music is beautiful and the effort these guys put into creating this EP is something I can truly respect. This band is worth checking out for anyone who enjoys good music, and the hard copy is worth buying for anyone who loves hand-made, screen printed goodies as much as I do!

-Matt

P.S. I also got to create a T Shirt design for Gates, so be on the look out for that!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks brother, hope to have you as part of all of our projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Your trees are very minimalist and pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete