Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ink Preview


Hey!

Here is a photo I snapped really quick of a finished page from Nimbus Vol. 1! The progress on this book has taken "slow and steady wins the race" to the next level, and I am sorry for that. But it has been very tough to find time to work on it. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak of how its turning out!
I got a bit of extra time today since my class got canceled so I'm going to take this opportunity to work on the cover art for my 24 hour comic, The Messenger.

Hopefully I will be posting pictures of that soon!

-Matt

3 comments:

  1. What is going on with that first panel? I'm having Gundam Wing flashbacks over here.

    Intriiiiiiguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so glad you just referenced Gundam Wing! Probably one of my greatest influences in regards to the space colony design. There's just something awesome about living in a giant donut. But I also wanted to make it semi-believable by having a ring-shaped colony where centrifugal force acts as gravity, which I'm sure is what they were going for in Gundam as well.

    ReplyDelete