Friday, April 22, 2011

New website!

Hey there,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new website to check out.

www.mattdyedesign.com

This is my new portfolio website! Please check it out to see some of the work I have been creating. I am also planning on redesigning this website soon to give all of my sites a similar identity. So keep checking back for updates!

Also, you may recall the book cover I designed for "Three Billy Goats Gruff" that I posted a while ago. Well I recently revisited that project and drew up the back cover and spine design. You can see how it turned out on my new website here.

The physical copy of the book cover will be available for you to check out at the upcoming BFA Graphic Design exhibition. I will post more details about that soon!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment