Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cool News!

You know that storyboard that I posted recently? (scroll down a bit if you don't)
It was selected by my 3D Computer Animation Professor to be used by TC447 (the upper level animation class) as their project for next semester! That means that my story about a guy shaving his beard for a job interview is going to be turned into a real 3D animated movie! I am super excited and honored that my story was chosen from all of the hilarious stories my classmates pitched.
Unfortunately, since I am graduating I will not be around to help work on this project any further. I would love to be the art director for that video if I could but I definitely trust it in the hands of my younger classmates. I just can't wait to see it finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment