Thursday, November 10, 2011

Table w/ Jeremy Wilson


Hello!

I recently attended the Saginaw Art Market and I once again got to share a table with Jeremy Wilson. Needless to say I had a great time and I thought I would share a picture of the amazing table Jeremy built to showcase his Block Bots. Its pretty eye-catching and he even made some little shelves to hold my comic books. Sweet!

I just got myself one of those rad little Santa Bots to help decorate the apartment for the holidays. I recommend you do the same! ;)

-Matt

3 comments:

  1. Matt, that table setup looks amazing! I hope you did well there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. You need to update this blog more. I have it on my blog roll on my own blog and always look to see if there's something new. On another note, how can I get a hold of one of those Messenger comics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Tyler: I don't have The Messenger for sale online yet, and the only shop currently selling it is Leopold's in Detroit. Hopefully I'll have them online soon. Or better yet, hopefully I'll run into you soon!

    ReplyDelete