Monday, April 5, 2010

Kids Read Comics!

Great news this Monday! I will have a table at this year's Kids Read Comics Convention! It will be held in Dearborn Michigan on June 12th and 13th. I will post more info at a later date or you can go check out the KRC website for yourself here. I'm really excited for this event because I think comics are a great way to get kids interested in reading and storytelling and I love to create comics that can be enjoyed by kids. (Most comic artists are just giant kids anyways!) I also think this gives me a target release date for Nimbus Part I. So I'm really hoping to have it done by this convention!

In other news, I have already scripted and thumbnailed my new mini-comic about MERX from Nathan and the Land of Robots and I have started penciling. It will be a short, 6 page story that will be roughly half the size of Nathan and the Land of Robots (1/4 sheet of paper).

I will probably have some inked work from that mini-comic to share with you next Monday!

Till then,

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment